Forest Ridge is a family owned and operated landscape design, installation and maintenance company. We work on a variety of contracts throughout GTA and surrounding areas, with commercial and residential landscaping projects including hardscaping, soft scaping, grading, retaining walls, planting, sodding. Year round work available, in the winter maintenance operations.
Why work for us?
- Secure, year-round opportunities available
- Opportunity to develop and refine your skills
- Supportive, team-based approach to reaching work goals
- Competitive wages with an abundance of hours
- Benefits plan for full-time employees
- Landscape Ontario Member in good standing
- COR Registered https://www.ihsa.ca/cor/FAQs-About-COR.aspx
- Fun Activities: Staff BBQ’s & Team Building
If you’re a hard-working, responsible, motivated individual interested in excellence, we have an opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate will possess all or most of the following:
- Working knowledge/proficiency with landscape maintenance and horticultural materials (incl. operation of equipment)
- Demonstrated ability to operate string trimmers, riding mowers, leaf blowers, manual lifting of up to 50lbs
- Other manual duties as required
- Compliance with all company policies and regulations as well as safety programs (any previous certificates ie. First Aid considered an asset)
- Willingness to work as part of a team, working extended hours/weekends as necessary
- Winter maintenance experience an asset
Job Related Skills
- Reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license, clean abstract
- Previous certificates ie. First Aid, Fall Protection, considered an asset
- Clear oral communication skills
- Basic problem solving and time management skills