Forest Ridge is a family owned and operated landscape design, installation and maintenance company. We work on a variety of contracts throughout GTA and surrounding areas, with commercial and residential landscaping projects including hardscaping, soft scaping, grading, retaining walls, planting, sodding. Year round work available, in the winter maintenance operations.
Why work for us?
- Secure, year-round opportunities available
- Opportunity to develop and refine your skills
- Supportive, team-based approach to reaching work goals
- Competitive wages with an abundance of hours
- Benefits plan for full-time employees
- Landscape Ontario Member in good standing
- COR Registered https://www.ihsa.ca/cor/FAQs-About-COR.aspx
- Fun Activities: Staff BBQ’s & Team Building
If you’re a hard-working, responsible, motivated individual interested in excellence, we have an opportunity for you!
Our ideal candidates possess all or most of the following:
- Working knowledge/proficiency of landscape construction and horticultural materials (incl. operation of equipment)
- Experience with reading landscape drawings
- Experience with carpentry for the completion of concrete forms, fences, decks, pergolas, arbors, etc.
- Experience with natural and manmade stone for the completion of walkways, patio’s, pool surrounds, etc.
- Working knowledge of company policies and procedures as well as safety programs (any previous certificates ie. first aid considered an asset)
- Demonstrated ability to accurately complete forms, reports, hand in documents in a timely fashion
- 2+ years’ experiencein similar role
- Willingness to work as part of a team, working extended hours/weekends as necessary
- Winter maintenance experience an asset
- Clear oral communication skills
- Valid driver’s license in good standing, as well as clean abstract (D/A/Z license as well as previous truck/trailer experience a definite asset)