GENERAL SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Knowledge of CNC milling centres and Fanuc controls
- Experience with interpreting engineering drawings, cutting tool selection and set up.
- Trouble shooting abilities for work with a wide variety of materials.
- Knowledgeable in the use of precision measuring instruments (calipers and micrometers).
- Log all work timelines and tasks in Epicor.
- Must be quality oriented with a strong attention to detail.
- Maintain positive working relationship when interacting with other plant personnel.
- Adhere to and maintain safe work practices, including WHMIS 2015 requirements.
- Adept at reading/understanding Production Sheets for completion of accurate parts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- MUST BE: Fluent in English (read, write and speak) with Precision Machining Shop experience.
- REQUIRES: CNC Certification or prior Precision Machining.
- Experience: MUST have 5-yrs current work history.
- THIS IS A FT ROLE and not a Co-Op or Student position.
- Ability to work 44-hour shift through weekdays on rotating shift with OT as needed.
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees in a multicultural environment.