- Multi-year experienced CNC Operator producing precision pieces
- Experience in interpreting engineering drawings, GD&T and cutting tool selection
- Trouble shooting abilities for work with a wide variety of materials
- Knowledgeable in the use of precision measuring instruments
- MUST BE: Fluent in English (read, write and speak) and have strong attention to detail/quality.
- REQUIRES: High level of manual dexterity with ability to closely follow directions, be adept at reading/understanding Production Sheets for completion of accurate parts and work with minimal supervision.
- Experience: MUST have 5-yrs current work history.
- THIS IS A FT ROLE and not a Co-Op or Student position.
- Available to work 44-hour shift through weekdays with OT as needed.
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees in a multicultural environment.
- Adhere to and maintain safe work practices, including WHMIS 2015 requirements.
- Reliable personal transportation required (no public transportation available)
Access to a Vehicle
Sep 16, 2019
Wage / Salary
$18.00 to $24.00 commensurate with experience
Days of the week
Monday to Friday
How to Apply