If you’re passionate about being a part of a team that is, committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth, then join us!
The Server is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents and ignites the warmth of human connection.
As a Server your typical day will impact in the following ways:
• Responsible for all aspects of hospitality style dining service utilizing the Ready, Set, Serve Program as it applies to the serveries area, setting, serving and cleaning tables.
• Assisting with the preparation and presentation of food under the direction of the Chef.
• Carrying out general cleaning duties and routines, including scraping, washing, stacking and storage of dishes.
• Practicing and maintaining established standards for cleanliness and sanitation throughout all aspects of food preparation and service as required by the health department.
• Promoting and tracking a la carte and wine service sales in accordance with prescribed procedures.
• Performing other duties as assigned.
• Grade 10 minimum education required.
• Must have Smart Serve designation and one year experience in dining room service.
• Proven customer service skills and excellent command of verbal and written English language.
• Ability to work independently and/or as a member of a team.
• All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check. Applicable to Ontario applicants.
• All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Criminal Records Check. Applicable to British Columbia applicants.
Bonus points for having:
• Safe Food Handling Certification preferred