- Must have valid G licence to drive the company flatbed truck or pick up truck
- Must feel comfortable driving a truck with flat bed trailer
- Physically fit to handle loading and unloading at Yard and customers sites
- Material includes Deck parts, planks, metal components.
- Use GPS and good communication
- Willing to work overtime
. Current clean driver’s abstract – 5 plus years verifiable driving history
- Be able to reach worksite in Beeton and use company vehicle
- Use of forklift would be great.
Wage / Salary
Days of the week
Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays a possibility.
How to Apply