Cesaroni Technology Incorporated manufactures a variety of products for the defence and aerospace marketplace on highly automated machinery. Cesaroni Technology Incorporated operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Candidate must be available to work Monday to Friday with weekend overtime occasionally available. Offering competitive salary plus benefits.
Roles and Responsibilities:
To assist in the maintenance process as assigned, performing all the general functions of an Industrial Millwright as listed below. To set-up, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production machinery in a safe and efficient manner, to maximize production while reducing downtime.
- Troubleshoots and maintains production equipment, which includes hydraulic, mechanical and pneumatic systems.
- Repairs and replaces hydraulic, mechanical, and pneumatic components such as cylinders, pumps, motors, valves, pipes, hoses, filters, gearboxes, bearing assemblies, etc.
- Passes on information, experiences and knowledge to other employees in regards to repair jobs, preventive maintenance, problem symptoms, etc. which he got involved with during his shift.
- Recommends maintenance and equipment repair necessary to achieve the highest possible efficiency, safety and quality.
- Maintains documentation and preventive maintenance records as required.
- Listens to information, experiences and knowledge passed on by previous shift employees, to ensure effective, non-repetitious problem solving and machine repair.
- Helps to maintain adequate hydraulic, mechanic, electric and pneumatic spare part inventory levels in stock room.
- Performs preventive and predictive maintenance on production and production supporting equipment as necessary.
- Maintains safety standards of equipment and work area according to established procedures and as instructed by the plant manager.
- Ensures work area and machines are kept clean, organized and tidy at all times.
- Stores equipment and tools properly when not in use.
- Informs the supervisor to the best of his ability about unusual things, faulty design, unsafe conditions, missing parts, etc.
- Works in a cost-effective manner and maintains a high standard of quality and excellent workmanship.
- Adheres to the standards and rules described in the Employee Handbook and company policies.
- Is open to new systems, which are occasionally established within the various departments and company.
- Contributes to a positive work environment by demonstrating and sharing functional / technical knowledge.
- Actively participates in continuous improvement, dimensional quality concerns and customer issues, and supports departmental goals and objectives.
- Will conduct himself/herself in a manner consistent with those practices lending to the safe operation of the division and displaying leadership, concern and a safe work ethic.
- Comply with the designated responsibilities related to effective environmental management in accordance with CTI’s standards.
- Perform all job functions in a safe and healthful manner, abiding by all health, safety and environmental rules and regulations including the use of personal protective equipment.
- Performs various other duties as required by a Supervisor and/ or Manager.
- Valid Ontario Millwright’s license preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role, ideally in production orientated environment, with emphasis on injection moulding processes.
- Hands-on experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, and mechanical theory.
- Basic machine shop skills (i.e. lathes, grinders, milling machines).
- Ability to use mig, tig, and arc welding equipment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to relate/communicate well with people.
- Requires good organizational skills, a self-starter and a team player.
- CGRP clearance required (police background check).
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work overtime if required.
- Possess mechanical aptitude, with an eye for detail and a willingness to learn.
- Be punctual and reliable.
Full-time (Monday to Friday day shift)
Millwright: 5 years (Preferred)
Industrial Millwright (Preferred)