The main responsibility for this position is to review insurance property replacement flooring estimates to ensure appropriate quality and pricing for required Insurance customers. The candidate is expected to move quickly into a team lead position and work to improve the estimate review service.
- Leadership – Team Lead must be able to manage a small team and have some experience with measuring and improving the quality and output of a small group.
- Time Management and Organization – The Estimate reviewer must be organized and must take a strategic approach to managing a time sensitive and cyclic work load.
- Initiative – identify new opportunities to improve review process quality and efficiency
- Communication skills - deal with customers and negotiate adjustment requests in a professional and timely manner
- Detail-oriented- Must have the ability to evaluate multiple data points by comparison to set standards.
- The main responsibility for this position is to review insurance property replacement flooring estimates to ensure appropriate quality and pricing for required Insurance customers.
- Estimate reviewer Team Lead will work to understand and work towards key service targets established by management.
- Team lead will work to identify and implement new opportunities to improve review process quality and efficiency.
- Provide summary emails to insurance adjusters/customers to explain review findings and/or concerns within a short timeframe.
- Team Lead must be comfortable with conflict resolution and be able to communicate effectively with all industry partners both verbally and in text
- Ability to create and manage reporting standards is will be required
- Ensure proper protocols/standards are followed when estimates are being created/submitted.
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours
- University or college degree preferred
- Three (3+) years of job-related experience required
- Must possess strong keyboarding skills and general knowledge of office computer software.
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to evaluate multiple data points by comparison to set standards.
- Previous claims experience within the insurance property line and/or experience within the restoration industry is desired.
- Flooring industry knowledge is an asset
- Strong team player and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Bilingual French/English is an asset