To provide safe and courteous transportation to our clients and to help insure the vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good operating condition
- Have a clean driving history
- Drive clients to and from appointments and complete centre errands as needed
- Must be punctual, professional and responsible
- Maintain mileage and vehicle service records
- Adhere to standards that are consistent with the values and philosophy of The Salvation Army and The Hope Acres Addictions Rehabilitation Centre.
- Participate fully and constructively in staff meetings and in-service training.
- Engage in formal evaluation sessions with supervisor at 3 and 6 months during the first year of employment and annually thereafter.
- Read and follow the Policy and Procedures Manual and the Employee Handbook
- Become familiar with the provisions of the position description and operations manual which is provided for each job description.
- Represent the organization in a professional manner.
- Completion of High School or equivalent required
- Valid G license with appropriate certification required
- Proof of a clean driving record required
- Ability to provide a clear Vulnerable Sector Screening
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- First aid certification an asset
Please note: Applications will be reviewed as received. Interviews and selection will commence prior to the posted deadline. Positions will be filled as soon as possible - not necessarily after the posted deadline.
The Salvation Army will accommodate candidates as required under applicable human rights legislation. If you require a disability-related accommodation during this process, please inform us of your requirements.
We thank all applicants, however, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.