- College diploma / University degree in a technical field, or equivalent experience an asset
- Experience as a EDM Machinist level 2 an asset
- A strong working knowledge of CAM software is required
- A strong working knowledge of CAD software is required
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze NTF related issues and correct for future circumstances
- A proficiency in the use of:
- Electrode design/ designing principles,
- Graphite CAM programming/ programming principles,
- Graphite machining/ machining principles,
- Graphite hand work/ handwork principles
- EDM machine operation and operating principles.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
- Must demonstrate the ability to effectively problem solve.
- Must possess and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
- Well-developed organizational and time management skills.
- Must demonstrate a strong attention to detail, employing a quality first attitude.
- Cooperative and flexible worker, able to employ a service and team oriented approach.
- Must demonstrate the focus and ability to multitask.
Demonstrate excellent initiative and proactivity