TalentWorld is currently looking for reliable candidates for Facility Cleaner positions. Facility Cleaner will complete floor washing, rest room cleaning and wall washing in a manufacturing setting with the latest equipment and technology.
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, the Facility Cleaner will clean restrooms, eating areas and hallways. Sweep and mop floors and empty all garbage and recycling bins. Facility Cleaner would work a straight day shift or a straight afternoon shift
Our client is a leading cleaning company for manufacturers and they are looking for Facility Cleaner in Alliston, Ontario to join their team.
Facility Cleaner responsibilities
- Cleaning of bathrooms, kitchens, eating areas, common areas, etc.
- Sweeping and mopping of office space, kitchen, and bathroom floors
- Emptying garbage and recycling receptacles
- Replenish/restock all cleaning supplies when required
- Conduct all work in accordance with company procedure
Facility Cleaner Qualifications
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs
- Able to stand for 8 hour shift
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Punctual with a good attendance record.
- Must have CSA approved Safety shoes and safety glasses.
- Physical requirements include: the ability to bend and twist at the waist, knees and neck; stand and walk for extended periods of time; lift up to 20 lbs.
Employment conditions :
- Day Shifts 6:30am-3:00pm
- Afternoon Shifts: 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm
- Employment type: Temporary
- Location: Alliston, ON
- Must have reliable transportation
- Pay: $16.00/hr