PLEASE NOTE: THIS POSTING IS INTENDED FOR CANDIDATES THAT HAVE THE ABILITY TO START ASAP IF SUCCESSFUL.
We are looking for ambitious individuals to join our growing team at HCM for a variety of Production Associate (Contract) roles at our plants in Alliston, ON.
What you do:
- Join a team of experienced associates who build vehicles Canadians love to drive - the Honda Civic and the CR-V
- Rotating roles every two hours within your assigned zone/department
- Assembling vehicles using state-of-the-art technology – lift assists, computer calibrated equipment, etc.
What you get:
- Join our Living Well Program with access to our on-site recreation center, including basketball courts, fitness and yoga classes, baseball diamond, Olympic-sized hockey rink and 800 person in-house hockey league
- Attendance bonuses (weekly and monthly)
- Team Achievement Bonus: your contribution is rewarded twice a year
- Shift premiums paid at 5% for afternoon shift and 10% for the overnight shift
- Basic medical package, including prescription drug plan, available after 90 days
- Take advantage of the Honda Purchase Programs; vehicles, motorcycles and power equipment
- Tuition reimbursement program to help you build your capabilities and grow your career
- Join the internal candidate posting process for future opportunities in HCM
- Extensive classroom and on-the-job training
- Exclusive Honda events: summer and holiday parties, community events, community volunteering with rewards, and much more
- Full-service low-cost cafeteria, or bring your own meals and use microwaves and refrigerators available
- Uniforms and personal protective equipment (safety shoes, glasses, hats, etc.)
- Climate controlled facility utilizing state-of-the-art technology
- Experience working in a structured and fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail
- Physically fit and able to stand for long periods of time
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Ability to work a two or three shift rotation in addition to production Saturdays
This is where you want to be!
At Honda of Canada Mfg. respect for the individual is a fundamental belief. We recognize, respect and value individual differences in one another. We are committed to creating equal opportunity for all associates to grow in a diverse and inclusive work environment while driving continuous improvement with passion, delivering joy and value to our customers. Join our team. Realize the power of dreams.
Honda is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation provided will take into account the applicant’s accessibility needs. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process or in order to successfully submit an application, please include that information in your application.