Brotech Precision CNC is a precision metal CNC machining company, employing over 50 people in Barrie, Ontario. Brotech has offered CNC machining services since 1995 and, whether the job has called for exacting tolerances that stretch industry standards or working with difficult and exotic materials, Brotech has delivered precision CNC machining where others could not.
Since the beginning, we have been 'machining excellence' into each and every product that leaves our premises. From materials and tolerances to finishes and packaging, excellence is always our target output.
We have a permanent, full-time openings for Deburrer roles.
- Deburrer role with a precision metal CNC machining company.
- Use hand-held manual and power tools to complete deburring tasks (sandpaper, files, precision electrical deburring tools, etc.) and operate a deburring machine.
- Use an overhead crane to move parts in and out of crates (training provided).
- Perform visual inspection of finished parts to ensure quality standards are met.
- Completed documentation as necessary.
The Right Candidate:
- Is comfortable using tools and operating machinery used in the deburring process.
- Has superior manual dexterity.
- Is comfortable with being on their feet for long hours performing repetitive motions, including bending, reaching, twisting, repetitive hand & wrist motions, and lifting up to 50 pounds
- Understands the importance of a positive, team-based attitude
- Experience using an overhead crane considered an asset.
Why Work for Brotech
- Live and work in Barrie
- Start right away
- Bus route accessible
- May be eligible to join our comprehensive benefits plan after three months of service completed
- x2 paid Personal Emergency Leave days after three months of service completed
- Annual $50 safety footwear reimbursement
- Add valuable experience working with an industry-leading CNC machining organization to your resume
- Monday - Thursday, 7:00a.m. - 4:30p.m. + Friday: 7:00a.m. - 3:30p.m.
- $17.00/hour - $18.00/hour, based on skillset and experience.
Check us out!
Brotech Precision CNC is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We are proud to be in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), 2005 and the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment (if applicable) process as required under Brotech Precision CNC’s Accessibility policies and procedures. Applicants must make their accommodation needs known upon requests for interviews.