IS2 Workforce Solutions is now hiring a Tool & Die Professionals for a local Manufacturing Company. This is a great opportunity for individuals who want to join a growing company with steady full-time hours.
WHY YOU’LL WANT THIS POSITION…
- This is an exciting opportunity to work for a BOOMING local manufacturing company!
- Full-time Positions with opportunity for Overtime
- Competitive wages dependent on experience
- This position has the opportunity for permanent placement for the right candidates!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO DO ON A DAILY BASIS…
- Ability to interpret prints, sketches, and blueprints in order to plan specifications for fabricating tools, dies and assemblies.
- Specify dimensions, sizes, shapes and tolerances for assemblies and additional requirements.
- Preventative maintenance and troubleshooting for Tool & Die peripherals as needed.
- Fabrication, fitting and assembly of parts in order to produce, maintain and/or modify jigs, gauges, dies, tools and additional pieces as needed
- Modification of parts in order to assemble tools.
- Trouble-shooting/testing of completed tools to ensure effectiveness.
- Ability to resolve complex machining issues.
- General machinist duties and preparation of tool peripherals.
Apply now – or call us today at our BARRIE BRANCH for more information or to register: 705-735-1515
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE TO QUALIFY…
- Pursuit of, or acquisition of 430A (Apprenticeship/Journeyman).
- Reliable Transportation.
- Minimum 1 year working experience.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to work overtime hours based on business needs.
Drivers Licence, Certificates / Designations
Wage / Salary
$14 - $30/Hourly, dependent on qualifications and experience
How to Apply