- Reporting to the President & CEO , the incumbent ensures overall coordination and delivery of administrative support to the Board of Directors and associated Board Committees, and the Executive Assistant to the President & CEO
- Experience in a health care setting is essential
- Community College diploma in Executive Administration or equivalent an asset
- Office Administration Course required
- 3-5 years of previous related administration/ secretarial experience
- Experience with and understanding of Board Director Meeting’s requirements and procedures (e.g., Public Hospital Act, Guide to Good Governance,etc).
- Professional demeanor and decorum, with the ability to effectively hand requests and interact with key stakeholders including the Board Chair, Board of Directors, government officials and the Senior Leadership Team.
- Solid experience and proficient with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Microsoft Project and PowerPoint - Formal courses in these software
- Focused individual with exceptional multi-tasking capabilities, ability to develop correspondence and take on numerous challenges
- Demonstrated ability to promote and manage change
- Excellent interpersonal, diplomacy and team building skills
- Demonstrated respect and assurance of privacy and confidentiality
- Good judgment, initiative and highly developed communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and time management ability with effective prioritization ability
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to handle and prioritize demanding workloads
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be flexible in hours and work hours as required by external and internal activities (some activities are planned into late evening and weekends)
- Proficiency in speaking and comprehending English
Candidates are invited to send an Internal Application and resume to Human Resources, no later than 0900 hours on Monday June 12, 2017.