Valeo Canada, Inc. located in Alliston is seeking a Production Manager with at least 10 years experience in the automotive industry This Production Manager will drive continuous improvement and be a leader for Production supervisors, technical staff and manufacturing personnel. The Production Manager is part of the senior management committee who is responsible for identifying and attaining key targets, improvement opportunities, budget reductions etc.
Production Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Work within the plant and ensure production schedules are planned and production objectives met.
- Ensure business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, Managers, co- workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Participate as a leader in QRQC (Quick Response Quality Control)
- Have in-depth Knowledge of the content of the deliverables that he/she is responsible for, and best practices in a manufacturing environment including OEE, Labour efficiency, scrap reduction, Quality etc.
- Efficiently communicate with team members so that they are informed of current projects and the advancement of the work.
- Utilize automotive industry experience to increase efficiencies and outline clear objectives for supervisors and plant employees.
- Identify and manage poor performance while motivating and leading team members to achieve goals. Must ensure the production schedule is being met, and review existing processes and work to continuously improve the team and the team's output.
Production Manager - What we offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits
- RRSP contributions
- Bonus program
- Relocation support
- Rewarding work environment in a thriving tech company.
Production Manager Job Requirements:
- 10 years experience in production, manufacturing, automotove industry
- 10 years experience in Production Supervisor or Production Manager role
- Must have experience in managing Processes, Tracking Budget Expenses, Production Planning, controls and Instrumentation and Health and Safety Regulations
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
- Excellent (written and verbal) communication skills