IS2 Workforce Solutions is seeking Warehouse Associates for a local courier company in Barrie, ON. This is full-time employment with the opportunity to advance to a driver position for the ideal candidate.
- Indoor factory environment.
- Ability to work overtime if requested.
- Physically able to lift up to 30 to 75 lbs. continuously.
- Ability to work flexible hours dependent on delivery schedule.
- Appropriate PPE must be worn depending on the task being performed.
- Opportunity for growth and advancement within a growing local courier company.
- Competitive hourly wage.
- Full-time employment.
- Successful candidates may advance to a permanent position which includes benefits and a pension plan!
- Ability to perform physically demanding work (up to 75 lbs.) in order to load/unload delivery trucks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment in order to meet delivery deadlines
- Clean driver’s abstract with a G license in order to potentially advance towards a driver position
- Clean CBE (Criminal Background)
- Fluent in English, with the ability to work as part of team as well as independently
Drivers Licence, Access to a Vehicle
Jun 16, 2017
Wage / Salary
Days of the week
Monday - Friday, 5:00AM - 9:00AM
How to Apply