TRANSCOM IS EXPANDING!!
The slow time is behind us! We have a number of exciting full-time positions available.
Do you have the ambition and drive it takes to be a part of our team?
- Exciting, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with fortune 1000 organizations with a central focus on delivering best in class customer service
- Proficient computer skills
- Thirst for gaining knowledge and new skills
Qualifications needed to be a Transcom agent:
- 6+ months customer service
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- High energy, high motivation, positive personality
- Schedule flexibility
What Transcom Offers:
- Fully paid training
- First-rate benefits package including Health, Dental and Vision
- Up to 40 hours a week
- $12 hourly rate for Customer Service Representatives
- Potential monthly performance bonus up to $.80/hr (equivalent to $1,600.00/yr)
- Conveniently located in the downtown core, close to the waterfront and lot's of amenities
Transcom is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Company's policy to recruit and select applicants based solely on the basis of their qualifications, with an emphasis on selecting the best qualified person for the job. Transcom is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Customer Service Experience
Hours of operation: 7am-midnight, 7 days a week. Must be flexible for any shift between said hours