IS2 Workforce Solutions is currently looking for an experienced Tool & Die Makers for several clients in Barrie, Midland and the surrounding area!
Pay: Based on Experience
- Tool & Die Makers (Dependent on Experience Level): $27-$30/hour
What you will be doing:
- Retrieve and review tooling prints for material and machining requirements;
- Perform all aspects of the tool/die build from the locating of material required to final assembly, try-out and adjustment of the tooling components;
- Responsible for performing modifications on older, existing tools and dies to maintain customer requirements;
- Responsible for tool and die repair as required;
- ISpecify dimensions, sizes, shapes and tolerances for assemblies and additional requirements.
- Preventative maintenance and trouble shooting for Tool & Die peripherals as needed.
- Fabrication, fitting and assembly of parts in order to produce, maintain and/or modify jigs, gauges, dies, tools and additional pieces as needed
- Competitive salary.
- Great working environment.
- Opportunity for growth and advancement within a growing local manufacturing company.
- Equal opportunity.
- Full time employment.
- Performance reviews with opportunity for pay increases
- Full certification as a Tool and Die Maker with the associated apprenticeship
- the ability to create and interpret complex prints
- Knowledge of CNC principles
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM would be a definite asset
- Education or equivalent experience in hydraulics/pneumatics, electrical and/or welding is an asset
Certificates / Designations
Wage / Salary
$27.00 to $30.00 /hour
How to Apply