Phoenix Quality is a leading provider of quality inspection solutions with over 10 years of experience, and operations spanning Mexico, Asia, USA and Canada. We've proudly certified millions of parts and work to ensure our clients reduce or eliminate the need for third party inspection, sorting and containment.
We are looking for individuals who are hard working, reliable and looking for long term, permanent employment in Mount Forest, ON.
- No experience necessary
- Full-time employment with Phoenix Quality
- Eligibility for customer hire after 90 days of employment
- Ability to lift 25 pounds.
- Ability to stand for extended periods
- Must have own means of transportation
Job Description for a Quality Production Associate:
- Handle parts in a safe manner
- Maintain line speed and quality requirements
- Perform visual inspections, gauge inspections, and functional verification of parts to a set work instruction of safety and quality standards.
- Possible use of proprietary E-Data Now mobile technology to collect and record accurate data regarding defects
- Operate equipment to produce quality parts
- Reject, tag and manage the initial disposition of defective material.
- Communicate results to managers, supervisors and customer/suppliers.
- Read, understand, and follow safe work procedures
- Perform measuring and machine checks to ensure quality
- Job tasks vary by project so other duties may apply as assigned, such as machine operation, and repair
What we look for:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds and stand for 8-10 hours per day
- Must be available a minimum of 2 weekends per month
- Individuals who can work both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of Mobile or Tablet technology.
- Must be 18 years +
- Willingness to travel to other job sites when required is considered an asset
What we offer:
- Base hourly rate - $13.26/hr
- Shift Premium - Afternoon Shift - $0.45/hr and Midnight Shift - $0.55/hr
- Attendance incentive - Additional $0.74/hr if all scheduled shifts are worked throughout the week
- Successful Hire Bonus - $750 bonus once hired on by customer after 90 days of employment.
- Corporate Perks - Access to discounts to thousands of merchants
- Straight Shift (no rotation) - Afternoon shift, and Midnight shift
All applicants will be subjected to a Criminal Background Check .
We thank all applicants, but advise that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) Phoenix Quality will provide accommodation, accessible formats, and communication supports for the interview upon request.