IS2 Workforce Solutions is hiring a full time Advance Quality Engineer for our customer North of Barrie!
The Advance Quality Engineer will be responsible for Advance Product Quality Planning (APQP), change management and continuous improvements of automotive products and processes. These responsibilities will include:
- Leadership and participation of Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Track APQP and adhere to using planned milestones
- Ensure criteria is met through Government Approval reviews
- Lead problem solving for customer quality concerns
- Coordinate and participate in Internal/Supplier Drawing Reviews/ Drawing approval processes
- Manage Control Plans, Assembly Fixture Instructions and participate in Process Failure More Effects Analysis
- Early Supplier Involvement with Design and Planning
- Review Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing requirements
- Insure lessons learned are implemented in new model launch
- Complete customized AQE documents as required
- Work with suppliers to insure suppliers PPAP package and components meet specifications and visit suppliers as required
- Insure DVP&R testing is complete and develop annual validation plan for designated programs
- Ensure all health and safety rules and regulations are followed and respond immediately to jazards, defects or non-compliance issues
Why you will want this job:
- Advance your career with internal training opportunities
- Take advantage of their benefits package
- Fantastic work environment with a growing team
- Work for one of Canada's 50 Top Employers!
Apply by responding with your resume or contact us at 705 735 1515 for more information!