A day in the life of a Reception-Concierge:
You will be responsible for providing receptionist and secretarial services to the management team at the community. You will greet residents, visitors, and the general public, receive and redirect external calls and sales calls, operate and maintain all office equipment, establish and maintain resident services, respond to resident inquiries, perform basic accounting functions and provide assistance as required. General administrative duties include typing of documents and maintaining the resident file system.
How do I qualify?
You must have:
· Grade 12 education supplemented with training/coursework in general office procedures and accounting/book keeping
· Proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
· Keyboarding at a minimum speed of 50 wpm.
What we are looking for:
· Previous experience in an office environment
· Experience working in a “5 star” property or similar environment would be an asset
· Ability to work independently or in a team environment and must be able to work without direct supervision
· Flexibility to work days, evenings and weekends
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Demonstrated ability in dealing with the public, using tact and discretion
Job Type: Part-time