- This position is responsible for the operation of cutting and sewing material to produce various products.
- Operate industrial sewing machines and cutting equipment using dials, pedals, levers, panel buttons, etc.
- Monitor quality throughout the shift by inspecting each part before and after it is produced.
- Keep supplies readily available and organized.
- Understand the handling of product and proper methods of cutting and stitching, according to supervisor’s instructions and/or following templates or patterns.
- Daily maintenance on sewing machines.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Count, sort, and stack finished work pieces.
- Comply with all Safety requirements.
- Experience on Industrial sewing machines is a must.
- 6 months previous manufacturing experience.
- Ability to read and understand patterns and prints.
- Willingness and flexibility to perform many job tasks.
- Some overtime may be required.
Jan 04, 2018
Wage / Salary
$14.00 - $14.50/hr
Days of the week
37.5 Hours per week, 8 - 4 pm Monday - Friday
How to Apply