As a customer service representative, you will:
- Answer phones and take orders.
- Enter all orders received via phone, fax and email on a daily basis. Key & print using Sage 300 system. Confirm orders and have them verified before forwarding to shipping department.
- On a daily basis invoice all orders shipped using Sage 300.
- Issue Export Documents for outbound shipments (NAFTA, Textiles, etc..) using Excel.
- Process Export Documentation via Smartborder application.
- Retrieve voicemail from various mailboxes. And promptly return calls.
- Process daily credit card transaction via POP terminals.
- Complete Daily/Weekly transmission of invoices via email or mail.
- Filing of invoices and other documents.
- Weekly processing for product returns using Sage 300
Qualifications required for the position are:
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude, with strong people skills.
- At least 1 year customer service experience and a passion for helping others.
- The ability to multi-task with above-average computer skills.
- Knowledge of Sage 300 is preferred.
- Experience communicating in Canadian French is preferred.
Jan 04, 2018
Days of the week
37.5 Hours per week, 9 - 5 pm Monday - Friday
How to Apply