Position Summary: Reporting to Die Maintenance Supervisor. Be able to use appropriate equipment to create and repair tooling. These duties are to be performed within quality and production standards.
- Use of various equipment/tools to create and repair tooling, including, but not limited to, grinders, welding equipment, machining equipment, overhead cranes, etc..
- Support stamping operations and troubleshoot production problems.
- Assist New Model Group with program launches and die trials.
- Other duties as required.
Additional benefits include an incentive bonus worth 7.5% base salary, immediate coverage of our full time associate benefit plan, a company paid pension plan worth 5% of base salary, and an afternoon shift premium of $0.60/hour.
- Licensed Tool & Die Maker.
- Minimum 2 years previous work experience in a high volume, automated stamping environment.
- Hands-on experience with various stamping operations, (e.g. transfer, progressive, blanking).
- Proficient reading blueprints and sketches.
- EDM & CNC operating machine knowledge would be an asset.
- Familiarity with Japanese tooling would be an asset.
Certificates / Designations
Wage / Salary
$26.50/hr – $30.50/hr, Depending on experience
Days of the week
Rotating shifts (every 2 weeks) 6:30am – 3:00pm (days), 3:00pm – 11:30pm (afternoons)
How to Apply