Position Summary: The Press Operator is responsible to perform duties required to efficiently operate a stamping press to safely manufacture quality parts meeting production targets
- Performs press operations in accordance with Operation Standards and Work Instructions.
- Detects and reports defective materials.
- Conducts press operation safety checks on prescribed intervals.
- Perform minor maintenance and machine adjustments.
- Operates overhead crane to stage steel at the press.
- Record production data including line side tracking sheets.
- Performs general clean-up and organization of work area 5S.
- Crane operation to set up press.
- Power pallet operation.
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package including incentive bonus, shift premium, complete medical, dental, prescription drug programs, and a company paid pension plan worth 5% of base salary. For more information about F & P go to www.fandpmfg.com.
Wage range for this position is $19.65 – $22.45.