Position Summary: Performs maintenance duties required in order to maintain facilities and production equipment in a manufacturing environment.
Hours of work: rotating shift of 2 weeks days (6:30AM – 3:00PM), 2 weeks afternoons (3:00PM – 11:30PM)
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, detect and replace defective parts, test and make adjustments to facilities and production equipment
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines and equipment
- Use of programmable logic control systems (PLC’s) to program and troubleshoot automated equipment
- Ability to read electrical and engineering blueprints, drawings and schematics
- Working knowledge, understanding and troubleshooting skills in hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical operations, fire protection systems and HVAC
- Experience with electrical power distribution
- Use a variety of hand and power tools
- Flexibility for work assignments
- Skilled at effective communications with people at all levels of the organization
- Other duties as assigned to ensure up-time of automated production equipment, etc.
This is an hourly position with a wage range of $26.50 – $30.50 with an afternoon shift premium of $0.60/hr.