Phoenix Quality is a leading provider of quality inspection solutions with over 10 years of experience, and operations spanning Mexico, Asia, USA and Canada. We've proudly certified millions of parts and work to ensure our clients reduce or eliminate the need for third party inspection, sorting and containment.
We are currently looking to fill positions in Alliston Ontario.
Job Description for a Phoenix Quality Inspector:
Shifts rotate every two weeks. Weekend work may be required.
Day shift – 6am-3pm Afternoon shift – 4pm-2am
What we offer:
· Health and Dental Benefit Package
· Full time, permanent employment
· Attendance and work boot incentive
· Room for Advancement
· Referral bonus
· $15.25 per hour to start with scheduled increases based on length of employment
**Transportation can be provided from Angus, ON. Cost for service is $50 weekly**
What we look for:
· Excellent communication skills.
· Ability to prioritize and multitask
· Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds and stand for 8-10 hours per day
· Individuals who can work both independently and as part of a team
· Knowledge of Mobile or Tablet technology.
· Must be 18 years +
· Willingness to travel to other job sites when required is considered an asset