Phoenix Quality is a leading provider of quality inspection solutions with over 10 years of experience, and operations spanning Mexico, Asia, USA and Canada. We've proudly certified millions of parts and work to ensure our clients reduce or eliminate the need for third party inspection, sorting and containment.
We are looking for individuals who are hard working, reliable and looking for long term, permanent employment in Mount Forest, ON.
- No experience necessary
- Full-time employment with Phoenix Quality
- Eligibility for customer hire after 90 days of employment
- Ability to lift 25 pounds.
- Ability to stand for extended periods
- Must have own means of transportation
Job Description for a Quality Production Associate:
- Handle parts in a safe manner
- Maintain line speed and quality requirements
- Perform visual inspections, gauge inspections, and functional verification of parts to a set work instruction of safety and quality standards.
- Possible use of proprietary E-Data Now mobile technology to collect and record accurate data regarding defects
- Operate equipment to produce quality parts
- Reject, tag and manage the initial disposition of defective material.
- Communicate results to managers, supervisors and customer/suppliers.
- Read, understand, and follow safe work procedures
- Perform measuring and machine checks to ensure quality
- Job tasks vary by project so other duties may apply as assigned, such as machine operation, and repair