home owner is seeking assistance with getting their child on the bus in the morning and getting their grandmother to Beeton for Adult day program.
1. Assist with morning routine for a female senior with mild dementia.
2. Prepare breakfast.
3. Assist with morning routine for a school age boy.
4. Monitor the child boarding the school bus at end of driveway.
5. Dispense prepackaged morning medication.
6. General clean up as required.
7. Transport senior to an adult day program.
Experience with seniors and exceptional children an asset. Caring patient positive personality, Punctual, Observant, Strong communicator (verbal & written). PSW certified an asset but not required.