The Intermediate Accounting Clerk (Bilingual) shall be responsible for the daily releasing of invoices on no term accounts and related duties. Subject to overall direction from the accounting manager, and/or her designate.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Release orders based on OAC (on approved credit)
• Responsible for all daily deposits
• Account reconciliations
• Collections calls and maintain customer collection notes
• Back up for all new account set up
• Month/ Year end processing.
• Communicates confidently with supervisors, peers, and subordinates both written and orally.
• Assist other departments to solve related problems
• Assist Finance Team Leader; Finance Manager, VP Finance, and Vice President in projects.
• Maintain your workstation in an organized manner
• Report any equipment or program problems to the related departments.
• Execute all other assignments given from time to time in an expeditions and professional manner.
• Act at all times in a courteous, positive and decisive manner and in terms of the Company policies.
Education and Experience:
• Bilingual - English/French
• Post-Secondary Diploma or degree preferred
• Two years related accounting experience,
• Level 1 of a recognized accounting program or equivalent.
• Computer Software Requirement: Word Level 1, Excel, Visual Mfg. accounting programs are an asset.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Financial, Confidentiality, Safety, Reliable
• Customer relations, general office.