Team Leader – Manufacturing
Phoenix Quality has openings for Team Leaders in Alliston,ON!
We are rapidly growing, and we are looking for applicants who are hardworking, driven, and eager to learn and grow within the industry!
Phoenix Quality is a leading provider of quality inspection solutions with over 10 years of experience, and operations spanning Mexico, Asia, USA and Canada. We've proudly certified millions of parts and work to ensure our clients reduce or eliminate the need for third party inspection, sorting and containment.
What we offer:
- • Health and dental benefit package
- • Full time, permanent employment
- • Attendance and work boot incentive
- • Room for advancement
- • Referral bonus after 90 days
Job Qualifications for Position:
- • Minimum 1 year of team lead experience
- • Minimum 1 year of manufacturing experience
- • Valid Class G Driver’s License and your own reliable transportation.
- • Excellent english written and verbal communication skills.
- • Shift and weekend flexibility.
- • Ability to take initiative and recognize employee and customer needs.
- • Ability to follow direction.
- • Ability to: Stand, sit, walk, push and pull, twist and bend and lift nothing over 25lbs
- • Good vision and the ability to distinguish between colours.
- • Ability to train others and learn new skills.
- • Active first aid certification an asset.
- • Knowledge of mobile or tablet technology an asset.
- • Email and MS Office knowledge an asset.
Roles & Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
- • Ensure inspectors are performing their roles and responsibilities plus following the customer’s Health& Safety rules and sign in practices.
- • Ensure all inspectors are signed in at the start of their shift into their assigned jobs on the E-Data Now! Tablet.
- • Ensure all inspectors are wearing safety vests, safety shoes and any other P.P.E. as required, employee badge (if applicable), no jewelry and hair is up.
- • Assist the customer in creating/revising existing jobs work instructions.
- • Assist customer in Quality Alert set up.
- • Troubleshoot all tablet issues so that we can ensure customer is receiving the proper data on time
TEAM LEADER General Responsibilities:
- • Train staff in job duties, safety procedure and company policy
- • Ensure all personnel comply with training requirements, work standards, policies, and procedures.
- • Act as key contact for customer concerns and trouble shoot customer concerns with diplomacy at all times.
- • Record and communicate all customer communications on Customer Contact Report, E-Data Now! or Email to the Office within 15 minutes upon completion
- • Assist in Health and Safety Investigations
- • Represent Phoenix Quality and Phoenix management by talking and acting with professionalism towards; other Phoenix Quality employees; customer contacts; customer employees; and other parties associated with a customer
- • Manage and ensure all Sort and IPP tags are communicated and emailed to QSA.
- • Address any supervisor, QSA or HCM PQ concerns as they arise.
- • Communicate any HR concerns to local HR support & supervisors.
- • Address any disciplinary, coaching or HSE occurrences with supervisor
- • Participate in team debrief post shift.
The Pay Rate for this position is $18.75 per hour.
To Apply: Email: email@example.com Website: www.phoenixquality.com/careers
We thank all applicants, but advise that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) Phoenix Quality will provide accommodation, accessible formats, and communication supports for the interview upon request.