KTH Shelburne Mfg.,Inc - Shelburne, ON KTH is a World Class Supplier of automotive frame components and is growing.
KTH Shelburne is now accepting applications Full-Time Production Associates. A successful candidate for this position must be a team player and able to work in a fast paced environment.
Some of the duties of our associates include:
- Handling parts and baskets in a safe manner
- Work rotating shifts, days and afternoons
- Maintain line speed and quality requirements
- Complete all quality checks as outlined in the operations standards
- Follow all quality alerts and Process Quality Points posted at each process
- Ensure all documentation is clearly and accurately completed
- Complete all required tasks for each process in the allotted time
- One to two years’ experience working in a physically demanding environment
- Willing and able to support overtime and weekends as required
- Exhibit the ability to work in a challenging environment
- Willing and able to be a self-starter
- Steel toe CSA approved boots that cover the ankle are required
We offer our Associates:
- Competitive wages
- Company paid uniforms
- We provide all personal protective equipment
- Work boot and safety glasses allowance
- Attendance incentives and annual performance bonus
In accordance with the OHRC and the AODA, KTH is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process or in order to successfully submit an application, please reach out to a member of the KTH Human Resources department.