IS2 is currently sourcing CNC Machinists in Barrie, Collingwood and Orillia!
GREAT COMPENSATION PACKAGES AVAILABLE!
START YOUR CAREER HERE!
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for using his/her technical expertise to both set up and operate various lathes independently.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Set up all conventional/CNC equipment to completely and independently perform any operation within full machinery capacity.
- Ability to recognize improper machine function or cutting action of tools and make proper machine adjustment for correction of problem.
- Operate and understand functions of conventional/CNC equipment and be able to train all operators on this equipment.
- Perform skilled duties in the planning, layout, set-up and operation of various types of equipment to perform a wide variety of operations on a diversified line of close tolerance work when and where required.
- Perform typical operations machining compound angles and contours, boring, turning internal and external taper, concave and convex surfaces to exacting tolerances, work on unusual and irregular shaped castings, forgings and parts or parts requiring exacting and coordinated tolerances and concentricity.
- Complete all required production and Quality documentation
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe, clean and orderly condition.
- Perform above requirements in a safe, productive and quality conscious manner.
WHY YOU WILL WANT THIS JOB:
- PERMANENT role
- Join a growing manufacturing company
- Advance your career with internal promotions
- Benefit from a variety of perks which may include, profit sharing, annual bonuses, RSP plans, PPE allowances, medical, dental coverage and 3 weeks vacation to start!
Rotation Monday-Thursday, 5:30 am-4:00 pm and 4:00 pm-2:30 am
7:00 AM - 3:30 PM Monday - Friday
3:30 PM - 1:30 AM Monday - Thursday
PAY: $23 - $30 per hour based on experience
Apply by submitting your resume or by calling our office at 705 735 1515. We are flexible and can schedule your interview in Newmarket or Barrie.