IS2 is currently sourcing a Process/Maintenance Manager for our Barrie customer.
We are looking for a dynamic leader with 5 years experience in a Maintenance Management role.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Oversee the preparation, maintenance, and revision of maintenance processes and procedures to ensure safe and effective maintenance activities.
- Lead the all aspects of our Maintenance Department and their deliverables
- Be solution orientated, working through complex manufacturing challenges
- Develop, control and support all planned and unplanned maintenance activities with the goal to increase the quality of our products along with production efficiencies
- Develop and motivate our maintenance team while ensuring we have appropriate staffing to meet safety, quality and production requirements
- Develop and maintain critical spare part inventory to mitigate downtime
- Review trends and make appropriate adjustments to maintenance frequency
- Coordinate with outside contractors / vendors when necessary
WHY YOU WILL WANT THIS JOB:
- Excellent compensation package
- Work with one of Simcoe's Largest Employers
- Open-minded culture that fosters growth and career development!
- Large global footprint