Our construction company is looking for an energized and motivated General Labour.
The ideal candidate will have his or her own vehicle and be willing to travel within the Central Ontario area for most work on-site. We are looking to fill a casual position; Monday through Friday. If this sounds like a good fit, please apply with a resume.
Benefits to working with us:
- Fun, flexible and energetic team
- We pay bi-weekly and you must have a bank account for our deposit
Cleaning the site from debris
- Load and unload building materials and tools
- Perform other activities at construction site as directed by the manager
- Perform daily site maintenance tasks to ensure site is clean
Qualifications and skills:
- Valid Drivers License
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds or more
- Willingness to work overtime when necessary to deliver the project on time
- Must have steel toe boots and hard hat
To qualify for higher compensation *ALL CANDIDATES MUST MEET OUR COMPANIES CRITERIA*
Entry level Position
- Have a valid certificate to a construction coarse(s) program approved by an education minister and government.
- Must have own vehicle or pick up maybe possible depending on location
Job Type: Casual
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)