Full Time Delivery Driver
easyhome Leasing is the largest merchandise lease-to-own company in Canada and we are the largest easyhome franchisee currently with 25 stores in Ontario. We offer top quality, brand name household furnishings, appliances and home electronics to consumers on convenient weekly or monthly leasing agreements.
So What Will A Delivery Driver Do?
- Be Friendly. As a Delivery Driver, our customers depend on us to deliver, assemble, and place leased items. With a keen eye and a friendly manner, you are in a great position to suggest other pieces from our line that would help their place feel more like a home.
- Be Prompt. Delivery Drivers are key team members; you will have multiple deliveries and pick ups over the course of a day. It’s up to you to manage your time and get where you need to be efficiently.
- Be Fit. A Delivery Driver will move and manage home furniture and electronics on a daily basis and maintain store facilities.
- Be Smart. A Delivery Driver maintains safety standards in your vehicle, store, customers' homes, and on the road.
Here’s What We Are Looking for:
- A valid, full, driver's license and a clean abstract with no driving complaints (for the past 3 years).
- Physically fit; able to lift / move heavy merchandise consistently on a daily basis while on delivery.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- A Secondary School Diploma is preferred.
Who Are You and What Are You Looking for:
- A Positive Work Environment: You are looking for a steady income with benefits and the chance to work, socialize, and network, with a great group of people each time you do a delivery.
- A Regular Schedule: You are looking for steady hours that will improve your ability to create balance in your life.
- A Job Where You Can Work With Your Hands: You like to put together furniture, setting up sound systems or appliances. You get a sense of accomplishment, being able to complete a task on time and putting a smile on a customer’s face with every delivery.
- A New Opportunity: You want a chance to grow with a company. Your chance to be a part of a team, learn about store operations and the company from within starts with the Delivery Driver role. You’ll hear how other team members have moved up and to plan your own path within easyhome franchise leasing!
All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check and validation of their work experience to qualify for hire. Candidates must provide schedule flexibility to ensure that the location’s hours can be covered to meet our customer’s needs – details by location will be discussed in the interview process.
This role is internally known as Delivery Specialist. Required schedule flexibility may vary by location and will be discussed and formalized during the hiring process. easyhome would like to thank all applicants but only those selected for interview will be contacted by the hiring manager.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment:
easyhome is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, easyhome is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario. Please let us know if you require accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
1748271 Ontario Inc.
easyhome Leasing Franchise
Varies, but includes daytime, evening and Saturdays (occasion Sunday during the holidays)