Reliability (please submit proof of clearance with the resume)
Must be able to obtain Police Records Check/Vulnerable Sector Screening (PRC/VSS) – letter will be provided to successful candidates, by Employer, to initiate PRC/VSS with local police agency.
Duties to be performed:
Warehousing and client services in support of departmental programs:
- Warehousing and client services in support of departmental programs;
- Receives, selects, distributes, conditions and issues material
- Warehouses material within stores locations for issue
- Prepares documentation for issue or re-distribution to client users, and prepares goods and documentation for laundry / dry-cleaning services
- Moves and lifts heavy cartons, furniture and equipment for several minutes at a time throughout the day to load and unload trucks, stock shelves and pick material.
Experience working around youth between the ages of 12 – 18 years of age.
Asset – having worked in a military environment.
Asset – having experience operating material handling equipment or be able to complete forklift training
Drivers Licence, Ability To Travel
Feb 18, 2019
Wage / Salary
Days of the week
Monday - Friday
How to Apply