It takes a world-class team to build a world-class vehicle. At Honda of Canada Mfg. (HCM) the quality of our products and the unstoppable spirit of our highly skilled associates have allowed us to continually set new standards of engineering excellence. Today our operations include four state-of-the-art facilities in Ontario, employing 4,200 people and contributing millions of dollars to our economy every year. We invite you to follow your own dreams and explore the student opportunities at HCM today.
What you do:
- Join a team of experienced associates who build vehicles Canadians love to drive - the Honda Civic and the CR-V
- Rotating roles every two hours within your assigned zone/department
- Assembling vehicles using state-of-the-art technology – lift assists, computer calibrated equipment, etc.
- Must be available to start on April 22nd or April 24th
What you get:
- Join our Living Well Program with access to our on-site recreation center, including basketball courts, fitness and yoga classes, baseball diamond, Olympic-sized hockey rink and in-house/drop-in sports leagues
- Competitive Wage: 17.00/hr.
- Attendance bonuses (weekly, monthly)
- Term Completion Bonus: $500 for staying to the end of your contact
- Shift premiums paid at 5% for afternoon shift and 10% for the overnight shift
- Take advantage of the Honda Purchase Programs; vehicles, motorcycles and power equipment
- Tuition reimbursement program to help you build your capabilities and grow your career
- Extensive classroom and on-the-job training
- Exclusive Honda events: summer and community events, community volunteering with rewards, and much more
- Full-service low-cost cafeteria, or bring your own meals and use microwaves and refrigerators available